ad 2 horizontal

CHAULI KI JALI- MUKHTESHWAR - Exhilarating Reviews!! 2018

CHAULI KI JALI- MUKHTESHWAR




It was such a nice experience to visit above mentioned place that I cant resist myself to share with you all.

Chauli Ki Jali is the well known visitors attraction located behind the Mukhteshwar temple.
Its just the 250 m away from the entrance gate of temple. When I visited there with my friends and family on my way, each and every one present there was criticizing me as it was far from Nainital.

But the moment we reach we saw a half concrete and half rocky path, about 250 meters long, by the side of temple lead us to the enormous cliff. High velocity gush of winds and equally enchanting view of the Kumaon valley welcomed us to the rocky terrain. The area was all surrounded by lush green belt of trees swaying to the music of the winds.


First we went to Mukhteshwar temple, which was quite peaceful and then we finally move towards "Chauli Ki Jali"

It was an awesome view and best place for clicking selfies and trust me scaring parents by taking selfies on such a height was much more fun....ha ha ha....but actually they all were enjoying too . I still have my dad n mom's best photo in that place.

One can also enjoy the sport activity such as Rappelling, Trekking, Rock climbing etc.and the best part is they are easily affordable.




When you all are done with sight seeing and other activities what comes in our mind is the cravings for food!!!!!! The best thing to have in such type of cold weather is Magggieeeee....it was damn tasty guys!!!! But just a second I will strictly say no to "Rajma Chawal"...it was too bad as it was half cooked and you guys can imagine how bad it tastes.

You can also visit at near by place to explore more. In total it was the best experience throughout my Nainital tour.

Hope you guys will enjoy the same.

If you people have any query regarding the place do comment in comment box.




1 comment:


  1. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. ผลบอลเมื่อคืน
    This are such great articles. ผลบอลเมื่อคืน This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete

ad3